» Usage instructions
Last modified: 2008-03-08 10:12:38
All weapon models are made with regard to use in FIRST PERSON view, but you can use it in 3RD PERSON view as well as in animation videos or film scenes. There are no common technical limitations of use. If you are not sure if selected model fits into technical parameters of your project, send us message with simple project description and we try to give you some free advice (but don`t forget: final decision is on you and if you are not sure, get professional paid advice).
All models are ready for texturing and animating (no texture coordinates, no textures nor materials included). Each model is in following formats: 3DS, MAX and OBJ.
Weapon model consists of several objects linked each other. This linking allows create real animation. All parts have proper positioned PIVOT to accomplish real-world functionality.
You simply can change linking to adapt model to your needs.
Scale of model is also made regarding to real-world measure of original weapon. Each model can be scaled to your measurement needs.
Warning: Create backup before making any changes to the model!
- Scale weapon model to required size,
- Unlink all objects of the model (remember how they are linked each other),
- Use RESET XFORM function or its equivalent,
- Set "Collapse all objects to EDITABLE POLY / EDITABLE MESH" according to what you are going to do with model later,
- Create linking of all objects in the same way they were linked before scaling.