» How to buy
How to buy
Last modified: 2010-09-05 09:59:02
NOTE: Arsenal means shopping cart or orders management.
As commonly, you need your own user account to buy weapon 3d models. You can create new account
and then login. Or you can palce your order with silent user registration. It means that after processing payment, it will be automatically created Weapons3D.com account related to your Paypal email (you will obtain e-mail message with login information).
Ordering process will be same in both cases:
- Start by clicking on "Weapon models" link in the top menu. Browse through categories and select weapon model of your choice.
- Click on the "View detail" link for model details and then click on "Add to arsenal". You can also click on "Add to arsenal" directly in weapon models listing.
- Weapon model is added into your Arsenal and now you can see list of your orders.
- Order can be paid or unpaid. Unwanted unpaid order you can remove by clicking "Remove" (confirmation needed). Number of unpaid orders is not limited, however, every unpaid order will be automatically removed after 48 hours.
- You can pay single order by clicking "Pay now" or pay all unpaid orders in one transaction by clicking "Pay all unpaid".
- In the next step you can choose payment method / payment processor (Pay Pal only). Check if the amount of payment is correct (no refunds, see Buyer agreement) and click on the button with selected method / processor.
- Follow instructions of payment processing web page. After completion of payment process, relevant order or orders are marked as PAID.
- Paid order allows you to download weapon model. Each ordered model can be downloaded only once (after download you can see download date and IP address from which was download requested). Exception may be granted if download failed or model package is incomplete or corrupted. In that case you can request new download by sending us message through contact form. Download will be unblocked soon (approx. after few hours) and you receive notification to e-mail. Re-download is free of charge.
- Downloaded file is ZIP archive. Unzip it into separate directory. In archive you can find 2 html files (Buyer agreement and Usage instructions) and another zip archive with 3 model files with extensions 3DS, MAX and OBJ.
- We recommend to you to create backup of downloaded archive and store it in safe place.
- If you need invoice contact us, and you obtain it by e-mail (in PDF format).